By accepting this Policy and through the continued use of our website, you consent to the terms in this Policy. This Policy may updated, so we suggest you return to it from time to time and make yourself known with its contents. This Policy was last updated on 16. August 2018.
Processing of personal data
To the extent that we process personal data, we follow these principles:
- The processing shall be lawful, fair, transparent and proportionate to the purposes for which the data is collected.
- Your personal data are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- The personal data collected from you shall be accurate and updated, as well as adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- The personal data collected shall be kept in a form which does not allow you to be identified for any longer than what is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected.
- We have established appropriate technical and organizational security measures, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
When you use this website, we may collect and use your personal data for the purposes of optimizing your user experience, allowing you as a user to share content from our website, enhancing the website’s security, improving the performance of the website and running statistics.
The categories of personal data collected may be: IP address, your geographic location, social media information, full name, e-mail, mobile number and other personal data you provide to us by using this website.
2. YOUR RIGHTS
As a user of our website and to the extent that we might process your personal data, you have rights concerning this data in accordance with the GDPR and local law.
As a user of our website, you may revoke your consent to processing of your personal data at any time. If you do not revisit our website within a reasonable time and a the most within  months, this consent is deemed revoked and your personal data is either deleted or fully anonymized. You may also revoke your consent by sending us an email at the address shown in section 5.
As a user of our website you have the right to request access to your personal data in accordance with the GDPR Article 15, rectification of your personal data in accordance with the GDPR 16 or erasure of your personal data in accordance with the GDPR Article 17 or restriction of processing concerning yourself in accordance with the GDPR Article 18. If the conditions in the GDPR Article 20 are met, you also have the right to data portability.
- For statistical purposes, to see how many users we have and which parts of the website they visit. We collect information such as geographic location, type of web- browser etc. so we customize our website to give the user a more personalized experience.
- For technical purposes and ensure the full functionality of the site we register whether the user is logged into our system or not.
It is possible to switch off cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
For more information about our use of third party cookies, please visit:
- Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics
- To opt-out: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure that our processing of data is secure, whether it be your personal data or other data.
Our organizational measures consist of established internal control systems and routines that all personnel that are authorized to process data on our behalf must abide by. We have also entered into data processor agreements in accordance with the GDPR with all our subcontractors which process personal data on our behalf. We furthermore require that these subcontractors implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures, such as using encryption when sending data.
Our technical security measures, such as pseudonymisation, anonymisation and encryption, where applicable, help ensure that data are kept secure. We have also implemented measures to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resistance of our processing systems. These systems and services are regularly tested and assessed to evaluate the effectiveness of our implemented measures.
5. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any requests concerning your personal data or any inquiries regarding this policy statement, please contact us at: email@example.com